Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Natalia Vdianova by Mario Testino

I chose this picture because I liked the previous pictures by Mario Testino. I like his work but I think that this picture's a lot different than the type of photos he usually takes. He usually takes pictures of famous people in a more natural state. This picture is more abstract and fictional. Also, the other portraits I've seen by him capture the subject in a more carefree state whereas the subject of this photo looks like she's struggling. I really liked the colors in the photo. The background and the models eyes are similar in color. The model also has a bluish-green hue to her. This photo is similar to another I picture I posted by Mario Testino because one side of the model's face is dark and mysterious because it has a shadow on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment