Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This is Kate Moss by Chuck Close. After last weeks post of just her face I thought it was very cool that you were able to see all of her flaws on her face, after only really ever seeing her in magazines flawless. This whole entire photo session of her was a little weird to look up and find. I wasn't sure if being asked to post this was serious or not, so I did it because it sounded serious. I think it is weirdly interesting that Chuck Close wanted to do a photo shoot of her whole body and that she was comfortable with it. It shows that even though shes a beauty icon that she wants to show her whole body to maybe show that she is not flawless and even someone like her has flaws and is not perfect. I think Chuck Close doing a daguerreoype of her whole body really does set a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment